Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Under the Weather

I had monthly jab quarterly Zoladex jab on Monday, and am having some of its side effects now. Feeling feverish right now, and my bones are aching so much i just want to nuah in my bed all day. Sigh... And the weather is helping either. Its kind of cloudy and overcast.

On a lighter note, the results for my sugar and chorestrol level turn out good, according to Doc. I decided not to be an ostrich and went for my chorestrol and blood sugar test. Kidney and Liver function is doing ok too. This calls for a little celebration. Gonna be binging soon. haha.

Signing off for now. Going to nuah for the rest of the day till my achy breaky bones are not so achy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Gloria,
Oh the achy bones..... hugs... please take good care of yourself and rest well...

GREAT and fantastic news!!!! Jia You!!! I am so happy to hear that the tests are all gooood :)

In my prayers...
Love fleur