Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Minute Scraming The weekend before Christmas!

Mike and I decided that we deserve a little pampering today. Or rather, I needed to go for my long overdue facial appointment, before the blackheads on my nose accumulates into little mole-hill, and frown lines turn to train tracks. We made an appointment at House at Dempsey, thinking that we could let Nic play at Go Go Bambini. Nope, the child needs to be accompanied with an adult. So how? Mike got to do his massage in quiet bliss, while I had my facial done with Nic in the room with me.

And as I laid on the couch while i have lotions and potions lovingly massaged into my face, Nic was up to lots of mischief, poking my face, tickling my feet, sponging my arm and feet with wet cotton balls. I guess its the best time for her to "get back" at me. I couldn't protest or yell at her, and more importantly, I couldn't smack her. So there I was, lying there...while she carried on with her mischief.

On days like these, I wish I could have some time out.

With Christmas just round the corner, we decided to have some shopping done at Vivo City right after our pampering session. I have not gotten her Christmas present for Nic, simply because having her shadowing me on every shopping trips, where's the element of surprise?

Anyway, we did get a bit of Christmas shopping done today...for Nic. Nic decided to get some presents for Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy and Mummy. I helped her a little with the "budgeting" and gift selection. While i suggested getting chocolates for everyone (Can't go wrong with chocolates...everyone loves chocolates, no?), she insisted on getting something that can be "used". I am not spoiling her surprise for the 3 of them. Think she is gonna get Daddy to help her buy my pressie. I just thought she is just so sweet and thoughtful. Awwww

No comments: