Sunday, July 5, 2009

Argh! I caught a bug too!

Nic's temperature has been yo-yo-ing between 38.1 to 39.1 degree the whole nite. She is feverish, and complains of being cold. Poor girl, her lips were almost purplish, and she was shivering. Fever medication helps, but once it wears off, her temperature just goes up again :(

As for me, i am just feeling lethargic, and i have this nagging pain on my rib (the one with the lesion on my left lower rib) which makes turning painful. check my temperature, and it says 37.9.

Well, nothing but the good ol' panadol, which helps with the pain and fever...

Still having issues with the menu. Nic doesn't like porridge, so its gonna be a soupy week ahead with soup for most the meals.

sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mentioned that you have a lesion on your torso and a pain there. check with your doc, as you may have shingles. i'm having it now too. take care.