Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pardon Our Appearance while we Dressed

If you have been coming by these few days, you would have notice that there are some changes with the blog's window dressing. I figured its about time that we did some sprucing up with the blog.

The blog has been a great resource for comfort as i journaled about the happenings in my personal life, and a great avenue for solace as i put my thoughts into words, and help sets my thoughts straight.

In the coming months, I will be twiddling around with the blog. Not sure how long it will take before I am satisfied with the end result, but I know it will take a while with the meagre HTML knowledge I have.

I will still be offering readers a glimpse to my life, and occasional updates on the healthfront. But i would also like to provide more highlights on what Little Gems could offer.

So stay tune, folks!



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: