Friday, May 9, 2008

A Little about Little Gems

I thought I will do a little of Little Gems. My name is Gloria. I am a work at home mama, and a proud mummy to my not so little baby girl Nicole, who is turning 7 this year.

I have been retailing baby and children wear since 2003, first on Yahoo auctions, and than Ebay, and now I have my own webstore. The virtual stores are borne from my love of children and infant clothings, and of course, a love for a good bargain hunt. What started out as "moonlighting", eventually became a full time business, when I decided to give up a lucrative career to spend more time with Nicole.

I would say 2007 is a turning point in my life, when hit with a relapse, I decided I need to put my life in order, and my priorities in place. Little Gems allows me to work at home, and to play a more active role in my daughter's young life.

Because of the hugh amount of competition we face in our business, we are always striving to look for good deals, not only locally, but also beyond our shores. In the coming months, we are looking to introduce hair accessories and stationery in our stores. We are also anticipating more tie ups with other work at home mommas located overseas, which means you will be seeing unique handmade items in our store as well.

Thank you so much for checking us up and for your business. We are thankful for this opportunity and for the success Little Gems has brought us! We promise you a lot more new bargains in the coming months. So do check back often :)

xoxo
Gloria aka Mama Gem

No comments: