Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fighting the Hidden Enemy

Yes! We are on a rampage!
We will be vigilant...We will show no mercy...We will kill with one big SMACK!
Yes, we have been bitten by the bug...the silent blood sucking mosquito(s) that has been an invited guest(s) in our safe haven.

Since our return from our short vacation, we have been stung countless times by this mosquito that has invaded our home.Its everwhere, in the living room, the study, our dining room. aghhhh...it seems we are not safe, even in our own home. We are sporting battle wounds of a different kind...we have mozzie bites of different sizes on our legs and arms.

We have heeded the government's call to check on crevices with possibilities of being breeding ground for the mozzies, we have empty our flower pots, to the extent that we do not have living plants in our homes.

Aghhh!!!! Wait till i smack it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heheh.... for me, what i used to do at my own place was .
I target room to room, if someone is at home al the time.

if for a couple of hours, no one is going to be in the house... I will close all possible windows.... and I fumigate the entire house before I leave the house...
Trust me... the bugger will DIE...
hehehhe

Fleur