Sunday, September 20, 2009

same ol' same ol'

Haven't been updating much ... nothing much happening... its the same ol' same ol'.

Had my monthly shot last thursday, and my quarterly blood test. Alls well except for the low calcium level and slightly high uric level. Calcium level has edged up a wee bit from the previous test by 0.01 at 2.09 from 2.08. So gotta down the calcium pills religiously and cut back on my kacang.

We had been pretty busy the past 2 weeks or so, preparing Nic for her year-end exams, which is happening really early, starting on the 25 Sep. From the looks of things, I am the one who is more kancheong than the One taking the exams, who is more concerned about the TV schedule and her pets on Pet Society... sigh...

I am actually pretty glad that her exams are ending early. That leaves us with more time to prepare for the final quarter of the year. Yes, our year end trip has been booked, and we are heading to the USA. Thats something on my bucket list which i can finally scratch off. Though it will be no where close to the Niagara Falls, at least its still the US. Well, maybe another trip if health, time and finances permit :)

No comments: