Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feeling of Bliss

Feeling of quiet bliss. Haven't felt this way for a long long time.

There has been many changes, upheavals, bad news after bad news one after the other over the past 6, 7 months. News of my relapse was traumatic. Accepting the truth was difficult. Holding my chin high and moved on was even tougher, but I have done so. Taking baby steps one at the time, setting milestone for myself, milestones that many would take for granted, but mean so much to me. Glad I have the chance to see Nic graduated from kindergarten and entering Primary 1 at my alma mata :)

Next milestone - Seeing Nic complete her Primary education. I will be there.

On another note, this song has been ringing in my head after hearing over the radio. Love the simplicity of the music.

No comments: