Monday, July 21, 2008

Day of Reckoning

Seeing the Doc in a couple of hours time. Mike is coming along with me, though i thought it may not be really necessary. Afterwhich, will be getting my monthly dose of Zometa.

My spirits are rather low at this point in time. I have this feeling that there may be a new spot at the heel of my left foot. Strange that i didn't notice it until the Radiographer pointed out the spot during the scan last week. My back is also feeling rather achy. Hopefully, its because of the medication wearing off after a month, and not so much because of new spots. Think my spine is beginning to look like this....

On another note, there is a very kind soul out there who has been sms-ing me on a rather regular basis, like once or twice a week. He / She has been sending me encouraging passages from the bible, greetings to have nice day, etc. for the past year or so, without any imdication of who he / she is. I have kept some messages, deleted some. I have replied some of the messages, but fallen short of calling that number. I have yet to find out who this person is. Whoever you are, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart...Perhaps someday, I will know who you are...

No comments: