Thursday, August 7, 2008

I will be holed up at home these few days. I had these viral warts, skin tags on my neck which were removed by laser yesterday. I splattered like 2 tubes of emla to numb the entire area. My treshold for pain seems to have diminished as time passes. Anyway, it worked, and the doc was "trigger-happy" as she went around zapping all the buggers on my neck. Didn't realise i had that many, until I saw myself in the mirror. I look like I got some major skin problem on my neck.

The entire area feel raw, and was painful when the anaesthesia wore off. Hopefully, the skin recover nicely. Not that anyone is gonna notice my neck, but what the heck!

Anyway, not gonna be posting gross pics of my neck. Took a couple of shots of Nic yesterday.
Sigh....Look how she has grown...

No comments: