Monday, May 18, 2009

Taking it Lying Down

Just back from treatment today. Its been a long day, literally, just waiting for my turn. I can't imagine the number of people who need to turn up for treatment today. Its terrible, isn't it? I don't mean the crowd, but rather the terrible fact that there are so many people who are stricken with the disease. There were not enough reclining seats in the treatment area, and i ended up having to have my infusion done lying down on a hospital bed. Hmmm....first time getting treatment lying down...I hope its not bad luck! Hahaha

So much for now. Pretty tired from all that waiting. Gonna turn in early tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, *grin* I always love getting the bed..which is very very rare...cos I will fall asleep during treatment on the bed.... I really don't like those chairs...Though some of my friends prefer me on the chair...cos they say the bed makes me look so sickly:P

Anyway.... hope all is well, are you still on zometa? What treatment are you on?

Love Fleur

Gloria said...

Hey Fleur, yes, i did doze off on the bed...then again, I could doze off anyway ;)
yes, still on monthly zometa, and quarterly zoladex. due for scans in june. hopefully nothing turns up